VMware Has recently launched a case study about using Metro Cluster in vSphere Environment. what you need to focus on here as a requirement for this to work is as follows
• Storage connectivity using Fibre Channel, iSCSI, SVD and FCoE is supported.
• At the time of writing, storage connectivity using NAS (NFS protocol) is not supported with VMware vMSC
• The maximum supported network latency between sites for the VMware® ESXi™ management networks is
10ms round-trip time (RTT).
– 10ms of latency for vMotion is supported only with VMware vSphere® Enterprise Plus Edition™ licenses
• The maximum supported latency for synchronous storage replication links is 5ms RTT.
• A minimum of 622Mbps network bandwidth, configured with redundant links, is required for the
ESXi vMotion network.
access to the paper is available via this Link